Make a change for the better. JCA, the exclusive implementation provider for thankQ CRM, is the first and largest independent consulting firm dedicated solely to the technical and operational needs of nonprofits. JCA’s expert consultants will ensure a successful thankQ CRM implementation and a smooth post-go-live relationship to handle all of your team’s questions and needs—and to ensure you know how to use thankQ to its full potential. As CRM experts with decades of experience, JCA’s consultants are uniquely equipped to support you in reaching your goals.
Every engagement begins with understanding your current systems and operations. Together, we will:
- Review your implementation budget, timeline, and staffing.
- Analyze your existing systems and operations.
- Plan and test new business processes for thankQ CRM.
Active implementation involves managing your data and systems for a smooth transition. During this period, we will:
- Evaluate and convert data from your current systems.
- Provide guidance for system design and configuration.
- Develop comprehensive business intelligence reports and dashboards.
Empowering your team to use thankQ to its full potential is the final step. To do so, we will:
- Document new and existing policies and procedures.
- Train users on how to make best use of the new system.
- Provide post-go-live support and resources to enable your success.
Ensure the success of your project with JCA’s proven Project Management Center methodology.
- Effectively manage resources
- Control project scope
- Identify and respond to project risks
thankQ gives nonprofits powerful flexibility and specialized capabilities. JCA’s team of expert consultants help you make the most of the platform.
JCA has been in the business of implementing and supporting nonprofit technology for over 30 years, and the usability of thankQ CRM is beyond anything we’ve seen on the market. The ability to sit down and intuitively gain a feel for the product is extraordinary.STEVE JACOBSON, CEO OF JCA