thankQ CRM provides schools, colleges, and universities with agile and intuitive tools to manage every aspect of institutional advancement and alumni relations. Build an online community, plan and run calling campaigns, and deploy thankQ’s powerful event management solution to coordinate every aspect of your events, including reunions, homecomings, and galas. Flexible, modular design allows you to purchase only the tools you need—and easily add others later.
Strengthen your community of support with the power of 360-degree supporter profiles. thankQ’s targeted donor information helps you:
- Gain visibility into the donor journey, from annual fund to major gift cultivation to legacy giving.
- Hone in on affinity with detailed demographic, personal, and behavioral data.
- Empower your marketing with segmentation across academic background, employment, donation history, and event participation.
- Expand your database with simplified annual student record capture.
Simplify all aspects of engaging and communicating with your current and prospective supporters:
- Use KPIs to evaluate performance.
- Improve response rates with segmentation options
- Manage and analyze all income types
- Promote and track digital campaigns
- Nurture and manage prospect relationships in a single system
- Integrate communications with web and social media to improve your institution’s digital presence
- Simplify planning, executing, and analyzing all types of events from one central, cohesive place
- Recruit and allocate volunteers based on experience, availability, and skill
Our cloud-based Consent Portal enables your supporters to sign up or update their contact preferences. Once collected, this data is transferred to your thankQ CRM. And, as required by GDPR, our Portal allows consent to be easily amended or revoked.
It’s a really exciting time in the Office of Alumnae/i Development and I look forward to being part of the process with the staff as we roll out thankQ CRM. We believe that thankQ will improve our efficiency and our effectiveness, improve our ability to communicate and coordinate, and to raise more money too.TIMOTHY KANE, VICE PRESIDENT FOR ALUMNAE/I AFFAIRS AND DEVELOPMENT, VASSAR COLLEGE