thankQ CRM Product Specialist
As a Product Specialist, you will join the thankQ USA team to provide software support to existing clients, and provide essential assistance in the sales and consulting efforts for thankQ CRM.
You will become a thankQ CRM expert, working alongside experienced implementers from our services partner, JCA. This role will see you working with customers to provide high quality software support and customer service via phone, email, and screen share technology. You will interact with the software publisher to ensure that technical issues are resolved for thankQ clients. You will also work collaboratively with our sales team to support some of the more technical aspects of the sales process.
You should have a proven track record of understanding root causes of reported issues, providing exceptional support to user communities, and quickly diagnosing issues and formulating solutions while providing prompt and clear communication. The Product Specialist will support the sales and consulting processes by leveraging industry best practices to deliver compelling solutions to use cases and proof of concept demonstrations. You should have previous software implementation, support, pre-sales, and/or sales experience with donor CRM software.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide end user technical support
- Lead trainings and write/update user documentation
- Translate client business requirements into proposed system solutions
- Prepare specific datasets and databases to demonstrate client-specific concepts
- Create sample reports
- Configure software to meet a specific set of requirements or demonstrate proof of concept solutions
- Create customized workflows and processes
- Support the sales and marketing team at general events, seminars, and webinars
- Provide additional answers and advice in creating responses to Requests for Proposals
- Provide education to the sales and marketing team on new product enhancements when appropriate
You must have expert knowledge of at least one fundraising, membership, or CRM related nonprofit software product. You will need to be able to demonstrate broad business process knowledge and experience as well as technical ability. In addition to this, you must have:
- A demonstrable understanding of fundraising practices in the nonprofit sector
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to pay attention to detail
As our ideal candidate, we would prefer you have:
- 5+ years’ experience in an application support, sales support, or implementation role
- Strong database skills (preferably Microsoft SQL Server)
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, manipulating and telling a story with data
This position is full-time.
The position can reside anywhere in the US, working from a home office.
This position requires occasional travel to client and prospect sites.
- Competitive salary range based on experience and performance
- Paid Vacation, Personal, and Sick time
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Please send resume to jobs@thankQ.us and put “Product Specialist” in the subject line. Resumes without relevant cover letters will not be considered. No phone calls, please.