Support and Pre-Sales Analyst
As a support analyst and pre-sales consultant, you will join the thankQ USA team in providing software support to existing clients, and you will provide essential assistance in the sales efforts for thankQ CRM, the leading fundraising CRM in the UK that is now available in North America.
About thankQ USA
thankQ USA is the sole distributor of the UK’s leading fundraising software, thankQ CRM. Enjoy the dynamism and growth opportunity of a disruptive start-up, with the maturity and stability of an established software solution and company behind you! With more than 400 organizations worldwide now using it, and over 25 years of industry-leading nonprofit software development experience behind it, thankQ CRM provides powerful tools for nonprofits to understand and manage relationships with donors, alumni, members, prospects, and volunteers. This flexible cloud-based solution is offered as a SaaS application or can be self-hosted by organizations.
Your proven track record of understanding root causes to reported issues, providing exceptional support to user communities, and quickly diagnosing issues and providing solutions while providing prompt and clear communication, will enable you to provide Tier 1 support to clients, and also to support the sales process by delivering compelling examples, proof of concept demonstrations and industry advice to give the opportunity the best chance of success.
You will become a thankQ expert, working alongside experienced implementers from our services partner, JCA. This role will see you working with customers to provide consistent Tier 1 support and customer service of the highest quality via phone, email, and screen share technology. You will interact with the software publisher to ensure Tier 2 technical issues are resolved for thankQ clients. You will also work collaboratively with our sales team to support some of the more technical aspects of the sales process. You may be traveling occasionally to client and prospect sites.
To be considered you must have previous software implementation, support, pre-sales or sales experience with software used by non-profit organizations, the ability to translate complex business requirements into workable technical solutions and a proven track record of success.
There is scope for a greater or lesser level of technical ability in the role. However, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate a high level of capability in the majority of the activities below in the areas of fundraising, membership or related nonprofit software
- Translation of client business requirements into proposed system solutions
- Preparation of specific datasets and databases to demonstrate client-specific concepts
- Creation of sample reports
- In-depth configuration of the software to meet a specific set of requirements
- Modification of the software to demonstrate proof of concept solutions
- Creation of customized workflows and processes
- Providing additional technical or industry knowledge in sales meetings to support the salesperson in front of the client
- Supporting the sales and marketing team at general events, seminars, and webinars
- Providing additional answers and advice in creating responses to Requests for Proposals
- Providing education to the sales team on new product enhancements when appropriate
You must have expert knowledge of at least one fundraising, membership or related nonprofit software product. You will need to be able to demonstrate broad business process knowledge and experience as well as technical ability. In addition to this, you must have:
- 5+ years’ experience in an application support, sales support, or implementation role
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, manipulating and telling a story with data
- Good communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to pay attention to detail, and to communicate effectively at all levels
As our ideal candidate, you also have:
- Strong database skills (preferably Microsoft SQL Server)
This position is full-time.
The position can reside anywhere in the US, working from a home office.
- Competitive salary range based on experience and performance
- Paid Vacation, Personal, and Sick time
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Please send resume to jobs@thankQ.us and put “Support Analyst” in the subject line. Resumes without relevant cover letters will not be considered. No phone calls, please.